Welcome to the Park Lane Primary School Home Learning Hub
Your class teachers have created a list of useful resources/videos and websites that you can access on line, from home, to help you with your home learning.
Please select a year group tab for home learning specific to that year group.
When learning from home, remember to follow these simple but effective tips:
- Make a learning timetable for yourself
- Work for 20 minutes then take a break
- Complete the work to the best of your ability
- If you have any questions that can’t be answered by an adult or older sibling in your home, email your class teacher via Purple Mash
- If your parents are stuck or need help with your home learning, encourage them to contact Miss Lewis on 07799650550
- Eat a healthy balanced diet and drink plenty of water throughout the day
Remember, it’s important to exercise your body as well as your mind. There are many good online exercise programmes for children that you may enjoy. Why not try jogging on the spot or star jumps; maybe you can dance around your living room whilst listening to your favourite song!