Nursery - morning 8:45am - 11:45am
Nursery - afternoon 12:15pm - 3:15pm
Reception: 8:50am - 3:15pm
Key Stage 1: 8:50am - 3:15pm
Key Stage 2: 8:50am - 3:20pm
For children in the EYFS (Nursery and Reception), please take your child to their classroom.
For children in Key Stage 1 and 2, please line up with your class at the far end of the playground and your teacher will come out to meet you.
On occasions when it is too wet to line up outside, children in the EYFS should wait with their parents in the common area of the EYFS block and the class teachers will let you in as soon as they are ready for you.
Children in KS1 and KS2 should wait in the dinner hall in their class lines and their teachers will collect them at 8:45am. Due to space limitations we are unable to accommodate parents in the diner hall on wet mornings.
End of Day Routine:
Children in the EYFS will be dismissed from their classrooms.
Children in KS1 will be taken in their class lines to the far end of the playground before the playground gates are opened at 3:15pm. They will be accompanied by their class teacher and teaching assistant.
Children in KS will be taken in their class lines to the top of the playground at 3:20pm. They will be accompanied by their class teacher and teaching assistant.
Any children who are uncollected by 3:30pm will be taken to the foyer near the school office. Parents who arrive at school after 3:30pm to collect their children should enter the school via the school office. Children who remain uncollected at 3:45pm will be taken to after school club and their parents will be charged for that day's session.
Events Calendar 2016 - 2017 (Click to Download)
Click on the Newsletter to download :
- News Letter 16-09-16 Issue 18
- News Letter 30-09-16 Issue 19
- News Letter 14-10-16 Issue 20
- News Letter 11-11-2016 Issue 21
- News Letter 25-11-2016 Issue 22
- News Letter 09-12-2016 Issue 23
- News Letter 13-01-2017 Issue 24
- News Letter 27-01-2017 Issue 25
- News Letter 10-02-2017 Issue 26
- News Letter 03-03-2017 Issue 27
- News Letter 20-03-2017 Issue 28
- New Letter 31-03-2017 Issue 29
- News Letter 28-04-2017 Issue 30
- News Letter 12-05-2017 Issue 31